Farminópolis Map 220.127.116.11 LS 2019
The Farminópolis is a map based on the Brazilian region located in Jataí, Goiás. The history of the small municipality of Farminópolis goes through a time of great expansion in agriculture, where the small town opens up to big business with new farmers arriving in the region. Be one of these farmers and create great businesses.
– There are 40 small, medium and large fields, not counting some land opening areas.
– Additional crops: black beans and sorghum.
– In need of a mechanic, the city has a workshop at the end of the street from your home.
– The map has 4 grain sales.
– Sale of grain near the Limestone mine.
– Two sales within the city at the end of the street from your house.
– Sale of grain on the highway, next to the police.
– In the city it is possible to buy some houses and land to build something new.
– Animal trade right in the city center.
– It has a gas station on the highway.
– Sale of potatoes and beets next to the gas station on the highway.
– For the sale of sugarcane we have the large and well-known mill Farminópolis .
– Cotton, grass, wool, straw and silage bales can be sold at the shop in front of the city monument.
– Account with BGA.
– On the farm we have pigs, chickens, sheep, horses and also cows a little closer.
– The dairy for the sale of milk is in the city center.
– In need of limestone, there is the mine.
– At the sawmill you can sell logs and wood chips.
– Your farm has a shed where you can store your machinery, implements and seeds.