Version 3.2 Multifruit&ChoppedStraw
– neue Frucharten: Hafer, Roggen, Hirse, Mischgetreite
– neue Güter: Gold, Brot, Bier, Backwaren, Yoghurt, Käse, Kompost, Mehl, Seeds2
– viele neue Scripte: Lower Animal Prices, ChurchClock, Telescope Trigger uvm.
– animierte Tiere: Pferde, Hunde, Katzen
– animierte Einheimische
– animierter Verkehr und Personen
– Flugverkehr wurde eingebaut
– neue Felder, Wälder und Wiesen wurden gebaut
– Bugfixes und Fehler wurden behoben
– am Hof wurde eine unterirdische Halle gebaut uvm.
Welcome to the South Tyrolean mountain world!
Aim the map is converted by the LS15!
A few months ago, I had the idea to make a new map, now I can introduce my new work. This is a new map, something that has not yet existed. On the map you can find everything your heart desires. Everything was perfectly adapted so that the pleasure of the game does not pass. You can also manage some fields but also grassland and work as a forestry farmer.
Location: Tyrol / South Tyrol
Fruit: standard fruit
Animals: cows, sheep, chickens, pigs
Fields: 12 fields from 0,15 ha to approx. 3,00 ha
Meadows: about 35 meadows of different sizes
Forests: 17 forests with different sizes from about 50 trees to about 900 trees
… you will find a natural area with a village (St. Nicholas) with several factions, a realistic nature, a beautifully designed and detailed courtyard in the valley, a small biogas plant in St. Nicholas, a fire-brigade and much more … … but you can explore the map even if interest has been aroused …
Special features of the card:
– Hay store at the biogas plant
– very much forest that can be cleared
– very many details that enrich the game …
– You can find the Hay store at the Biogasanlage in Sankt Nikolaus
– Sheep, cows, chickens and pigs are at the farm
– For the forestry a separate station was built in Sankt Nikolaus. There you can park your forestry machines so that you do not have all machines on the farm.
– The map will load about 2 to a maximum of 5 minutes
– When the game is interrupted, it may take some time for the map to close
– Unfortunately, the map needs a powerful computer to run smoothly. (If your computer does not manage to open the map, try to reduce the display quality and the profile)
If you would like to support me and my team, you can make a small donation. I would be very happy about it. The donation button is below the description.
Now I wish you a lot of fun and fun with the map. Yours sincerely from South Tyrol, Lamprecht Markus (Südtirolerbauer, Teamchef of the South Tyrol Modding)