STEYR 8090a Turbo SK2 basic v1.5.8 MOD
Hello, now the time has come, the Steyr 8090a Turbo SK2 in version 1.5 will be put at your disposal.
Version 1.5.8 Steyr 8090a Turbo SK2
– Moddesc revised
– LS19 Rückspeigel glass installed
– Lighting slightly revised / changed
STEYR 8090 SK2 (gearbox, group circuit):
– RMT transmission speed corrected / revised
– Anolo speedometer installed again
– LED work ticket in front (via turn signal)
– 2x round LED work ticket at the back
– Power saw holder fix installed (chainsaws extra purchasable)
– Wheels changed
(Standard: v: 320 / 70R24 h: 420 / 85R34 (+ twin tires))
– snow chains added (communal, forest front + rear)
STEYR 8090 SK2 (gearbox, power shift):
– EHR (= electronic hoist control) installed
– STEYR rooflight installed at the rear
– square LED working license installed (Koti rear)
– RUL buyable
– LED work ticket can be bought at the back
– added snow chains in front (Kommunal, Forst)
(In FB there was already the V1 basic version for testing)
We will not make as many models as in the previous LS versions because we often already leave the motivation after 6 years of active conversion. But we also try to release other models like: STEYR 545 Plus.
Baisisversion; Basic version means that this model will be extended / updated. We will not rename the zip file, so you can continue a game without having to buy the vehicle every time.
Info / Data to the original:
Engine: STEYR WD 411.88 (~ 3.5l 4 cylinder) with turbo
Driven: Synchronized STEYR Group Shift Reverse Gear with 16v / 8r gears, 37kmh
Construction period: 1987-1994 with SK2 cabin (Super Comfort 2nd generation cabin (SK2))
Dead weight: 3400kg
Power: 80 hp
Tank capacity 96l
Now to the model:
It’s not perfect but it’s fun to drive
Lesnik FH fix installed
new original sound recording
The tires with different rims are available. (everything from the LS19)
The same wheelsets were also available “without kotis” in front
for selection (can be bought in the shop).
The standard wheels are free, the wheelsets “wide tires” and “twin wheels” (ZR) cost something.
We wish you much joy and fun with the mod