John Deere 437D Delimber v220.127.116.11 LS 2019
With this machine you can remove tree branches from trees you cut down by feller buncher or chainsaw.
– Just grab bottom of tree to your claws and put it into the delimber. Then close delimber’s claws and run the tree throw delimber by moving/rotating your arm.
– When delimbed, you can cut tree to specified length by saw placed on the back of the delimber.
– Recommended trees size to be process: max 25m
– It only delimbs when claws are closed
– Current length of tree to be cut is displayed in F1 menu and on inside display
– You can enable automatic grab head rotation when delimbing (useful when using combination of keyboard and mouse for controls instead of two joysticks)
– All controls can be set in your controls settings
Price: 325000 €
Power: 280 HP
Max. reach: 10 m
KEY_b – turn on saw
KEY_v – turn on / off automatic head rotation